An original take on a high-end look, the Thea ring wows with stunning Arizona turquoise and sparkling diamonds.
Perhaps the most magical thing about colored gemstone is their uniqueness; each different in their markings, color or inclusions.
Here, a pear-cut turquoise shows off its individual shades and patterns, elevated to bohemian luxury by a diamond halo and glittering shank.
Pair with one of our shaped wedding bands for a unique bridal set.
The Important Details
- Center stone is 6mm x 9mm faceted Arizona turquoise and weighs ~1.20ct
- ~37 pavé set VS round brilliant white diamonds, ~.50ct total weight
- Band is 2.1mm wide
- Set in 14k gold
- This ring pairs with any curved or V shaped bands
- All pieces are made in downtown Los Angeles
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your pieces to ship